Thursday 21 April 2011

bobs adventure in Medan, Indonesia with Datuk Mahmu Danil


Hello! This weeks blog post is from another incredible photographer, Datuk Mahmu Danil!

It looks like bob had a pretty varied vacation in Medan, museums and architecture in the morning a scary encounter with a cat and then out for Karaoke at night! It also looks like he woke up on a washing line?!




Here is Datuk's post!!

The first week, after the presence of bob I immediately brought his vacation in MEDAN / INDONESIA. I took him to museums, old town in MEDAN, railway stations, and more.



almost one day we toured MEDAN / INDONESIA!



many see I'm a photo bob, maybe in their minds "why on photo paper?" haahaaa


I am very pleased to be participating in this photo bob, and it became a pride to me.

thank you for inviting me RICHARD LEGG

Check out the full album here!

No comments:

Post a Comment